Re: GDT: Blues vs Preds 7PM FSMW

Robb_K wrote:BOO! HISS!! :x Lousy night, to watch my local Danish team lose to a team they should have beat, and then be very disappointed watching The rested Blues lose 0-4 to The Preds, who were without Subban and Rinne, and on the back end of a back-to-back.

As well as the game being in St Louis. Not many excuses to go around for this result. Maybe just looking ahead.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Wow, these guys sucked tonight. I thought Hutton played well, considering I have very little confidence in him.

Jake went for the classic pokecheck the attacker on the backhand, then found out that the 1990s ended 16 years ago. Everyone knows how to deke now, Jakey. Very aggressive on that one.

I hope we lose 8-0 in the WC, and Hitch gets fired for repeatedly allowing the team to be embarrassed. It'll never happen...

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote:
Robb_K wrote:BOO! HISS!! :x Lousy night, to watch my local Danish team lose to a team they should have beat, and then be very disappointed watching The rested Blues lose 0-4 to The Preds, who were without Subban and Rinne, and on the back end of a back-to-back.

As well as the game being in St Louis. Not many excuses to go around for this result. Maybe just looking ahead.
No doubt about it. This should have been an automatic 2 points. Very early in The 2nd I KNEW that they were just figure skating. Their minds were a million miles away, thinking how great they would look to millions of TV viewers all across USA and Canada, when they'll be scoring goals and making big hits in their 9-0 win over The Hawks Monday. They'd better win that game, now that its already cost them 2 points. :x