Expect more visitors...

I was just on Blues Talk and someone posts a question about registering for this site. Something about not being able to get past the gordie howe HT answer no matter how many times they tried. I suggested they try another browser and by the time I hit submit the thread was deleted. I can only assume that if the mods are watching additional bans are coming.

Re: Expect more visitors...

Battra wrote:I didn't even know they could IP ban.

Whatever...I've been keeping an eye over there and there's so little activity right now....and you have a few guys demanding people choose like they're the damned Steward of Gondor!
I think I posted this over there, but I don't see how an IP ban is a permanent thing. The address from your ISP is dynamic. It might keep you off for a little while, but eventually your IP will change and then they've banned some other poor schlep when he gets your old address.

Man in the box wrote:

Whatever...I've been keeping an eye over there and there's so little activity right now....and you have a few guys demanding people choose like they're the damned Steward of Gondor!
I think I posted this over there, but I don't see how an IP ban is a permanent thing. The address from your ISP is dynamic. It might keep you off for a little while, but eventually your IP will change and then they've banned some other poor schlep when he gets your old address.
You'd have to set up a new email acct too....for login.

Turk Sanderson wrote:
Man in the box wrote:

Yeah, that's an easy one though. Outlook.com, Google, and even iCloud give you the ability to add aliases to your account. You don't have to create a whole other account.

You know how serious this internets business is.

Eventually we're going to have to have a rumble with the guys left at that forum, most likely in Tower Grove.

I'm a little bit concerned because we have a lot of old guys here now.

Qapod The Mortician wrote:

You know how serious this internets business is.

Eventually we're going to have to have a rumble with the guys left at that forum, most likely in Tower Grove.

I'm a little bit concerned because we have a lot of old guys here now.

:lol:
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Haven't posted on a hockey forum since Mike Smith went off on me for reporting a post. He claimed he did not have time to look at Blues Talk all the time. When I responded by saying that is why I am reporting this post (a typically creepy Tommy post), he went off on me. What an asshole! Anyway, I don't know how much I'll post, but I'm back for all of you that hated me so much that you said I was every poster with an opinion and a number in his name! :ugeek:

scottie18 wrote:Haven't posted on a hockey forum since Mike Smith went off on me for reporting a post. He claimed he did not have time to look at Blues Talk all the time. When I responded by saying that is why I am reporting this post (a typically creepy Tommy post), he went off on me. What an asshole! Anyway, I don't know how much I'll post, but I'm back for all of you that hated me so much that you said I was every poster with an opinion and a number in his name! :ugeek:
There may be only one universal agreement I've ever seen on the internet, and it's that Mike Smith is an asshole.

Man in the box wrote:I was just on Blues Talk and someone posts a question about registering for this site. Something about not being able to get past the gordie howe HT answer no matter how many times they tried. I suggested they try another browser and by the time I hit submit the thread was deleted. I can only assume that if the mods are watching additional bans are coming.
The thread I started about a new forum is also gone. They don't seem to have banned me, just deleted the thread. Kind of sad.
2018-2019 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues. And I was alive to see it happen!

Turk Sanderson wrote:
Man in the box wrote:

You don't need to set up an email account, just type in something random as you don't have to complete via an email I used haha@gmail.com.

Like I told WebSant . I'm not gonna create a new persona just to post on that dung-heap. If they don't want me there that's fine with me. If you're gonna call yourself Turk Sanderson, then you are gonna be shown the door a few times...comes with the territory. I've been kicked out of better places than that. :)
Five will get you ten that ,at some point, when there are only a few left ,half of those goalie trolls will become Elliott fans just so they've got somebody to argue with.