Re: GDT: WCF Game 1 Blues vs Sharks 7PM NBCSN

BlueinNy wrote:Thought I was watching a San Jose feed, that being said, if the Pavelski line doesn't score we win handily. The boys did a great job of exposing Burns, many odd man rushes. Defense wins championships, and that's the Blues strong suit. We're going back to California up 2.
I'm sure that these NBC cats would love to see a seven game SCF between Tampa and San Jose... beaches, golf, the whole nine yards...lots of cool shit to do on their off-days. I hope our boys rain all over their vacation plans. :)
LET'S GO BLUES!!!

As was mentioned earlier, what the hell was up with all the faceoffs that got called back? It literally seemed like every other one the Blues would win would get called back...
Then of course immediately after, they would say how well the Sharks were doing on faceoffs... Hell yeah, I guess so, when the Blues win it and it gets called back every other time...

Great win by the surging Blues!! 4 in a row lost on the road by Shark Bait, oh hahaa...

Also, did you guys know SJ has the best PP in the playoffs? I am not sure if they every really were clear on that, every 3 minutes.
Then they put up the current stats after Sharks last failed PP:
SJ PP - 28.9% (14/45)
STL PP - 28.6% (12/42)

SJ PK - 80.6% (29/36)
STL PK - 81.0% (34/42)

So, literally, they were jizzing in their pants over 0.3%
But not a word of us having #1 PK unit of 81%.

Tired of the bias, so we will just have to beat everyone and make them all choke on it!

AttackLemmings wrote:As was mentioned earlier, what the hell was up with all the faceoffs that got called back? It literally seemed like every other one the Blues would win would get called back...
Then of course immediately after, they would say how well the Sharks were doing on faceoffs... Hell yeah, I guess so, when the Blues win it and it gets called back every other time...

Great win by the surging Blues!! 4 in a row lost on the road by Shark Bait, oh hahaa...

Also, did you guys know SJ has the best PP in the playoffs? I am not sure if they every really were clear on that, every 3 minutes.
Then they put up the current stats after Sharks last failed PP:
SJ PP - 28.9% (14/45)
STL PP - 28.6% (12/42)

SJ PK - 80.6% (29/36)
STL PK - 81.0% (34/42)

So, literally, they were jizzing in their pants over 0.3%
But not a word of us having #1 PK unit of 81%.

Tired of the bias, so we will just have to beat everyone and make them all choke on it!
If the Blues win the face-off it has to have been dropped unfairly.... that's been going on for a long time. There should be a penalty box for the zebras too. If they screw up, like dropping a puck unfairly for example, send them to the box. :lol: