Re: Andrew Shaw

shaw is getting a ton of heat this morning from SJWs for yelling "fuck you fucking faggot" at the ref (i assume) from the box. here's video:
[youtube][/youtube]

after all the shit he pulled last night, this may be the only thing the NHL will respond to, and only because it's all over the place. the suspended a guy for this earlier in the year. words hurt, lol.

insideout wrote:Is it me, or is this dude Shemp Howard's doppelganger?
Yes! With his hair all over his face during a scrum last night I said to myself "he looks like some 1930s movie gangster villain!" Like he would add "see?" at the end of everything he says. "Steen speared me in the jewels last night. See?" Whadda maroon
"suck a dick Stan Lee"

UMSLBlues12 wrote:https://twitter.com/ChrisKuc

Hawks writer, asked Shaw about using a homophobic slur (guess he said "faggot?"). Hawks fans are ripping this dude apart for asking about it lol
I'm not a lip reader, but pretty sure he said, "Fuck you, you fucking faggot!" This, after he had already given the refs the finger. Of course a bunch of idiotic brain dead Blackhawk fans are rallying to his defense. By any reasonable projection, he should be suspended for at least one game. Can you imagine a baseball or football player giving the official the finger in front of a stadium filled with fans? Then screaming a homophobic slur at them? But, this is the nhl, and this is the Stanley Cup champion Chicago Blackhawks, so if this piece of shit gets any discipline, it will probably be a one game suspension starting next season, allowing him to continue playing in the playoffs.

UMSLBlues12 wrote:There's a gif I posted in the GDT, Steen spears him in the nads which is what actually caused the huge scrum at the end of the game.

Normally I'd say spearing is never okay, but, well, its Andrew Shaw.
Shaw should be speared at least once every period of every game.

barnburner wrote:
UMSLBlues12 wrote:There's a gif I posted in the GDT, Steen spears him in the nads which is what actually caused the huge scrum at the end of the game.

with a real spear.

T.C. wrote:
barnburner wrote:

with a real spear.
With the Shingles virus all over the point.

http://www.tsn.ca/shaw-could-face-leagu ... r-1.474993

"Just two weeks ago, the Blackhawks partnered with the “You Can Play Project,” founded by current NHL director of Player Safety Patrick Burke, to foster a safe environment for LGBT athletes by eradicating homophobia.
“We believe athletes should be judged by their character, work ethic, and talent,” Blackhawks goalie Scott Darling said in a video, “not their sexual orientation, or gender identity.”
The You Can Play team tweeted Wednesday morning that they were aware of the situation and would be in contact with the NHL."

Great timing by Shaw as well, it appears, two weeks after the Hawks partner with an pro-LGBT organization

Dollar to a donut, the league will review and say that Shaw acted out because he knew he was going to get speared in the junk later on by Steen, and Steen will get suspended for starting a riot.

Gunna be funny to watch Shaw disappear from relevance when the Hawks don't resign him...

hugedeal wrote:
UMSLBlues12 wrote:https://twitter.com/ChrisKuc

Hawks writer, asked Shaw about using a homophobic slur (guess he said "faggot?"). Hawks fans are ripping this dude apart for asking about it lol
A lot of those Hawks fans don't quite understand how "freedom of speech" works.
Well, for only making it to the second grade, I guess they do pretty well. :)

If he's not suspended, someone needs to make sure he doesn't spend much time on the ice. I worry we win the game but lose a key player (looking at Elliott). The refs will not stop him from taking liberties. We need to police it ourselves.

LrdStnly wrote:One more thing...someone needs to tune up Kane for going after Elliott after the game ended. I can't be the only one who saw that.
Yeah, I saw it too, but unless he intended to rape Ells, he was in no danger from Kane. I figure Moose could take Kane's wimpy ass with one punch.