Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

CaptSMRT wrote:Anyone else get the feeling that Putin got a hard-on when Turkey shot his plane down?
I'm just waiting for TASS to release the story about Putin having been piloting the jet, ejecting when he saw the air-to-air missile coming right for him, was able to redirect the missile heading to take out several Turkish ground-based air defense batteries at once, and then caught the jet stream back to Moscow where he floated down into an ice rink & promptly scored a quadruple hat trick. Take THAT, Zydnie Kroshbie!

A boot to the groin would be more likely to make me loosen my grip. Lucky for me, I'm perfectly happy with my 23-inch combo tube TV/VCR/DVD player that's going green around the edges. Right now the only one threatening to punch me is my wife, when she has to raise her left arm to receive Channel 9.1 on the rabbit ears.

CaptSMRT wrote:You need to enter this century of TV technology.
Funny you should mention that. Those people from something called "Dish Network" keep leaving messages on my tabletop magnetic tape answering machine, but the machine's 20-second record limit cuts them off each time before they can give me a call-back number. And neither my rotary dial kitchen wall phone (hanging over my 35 year-old Amana Radarange) nor my whiz-bang 10-channel, 44 MHz cordless phone have caller ID. So I'm kinda stuck where I'm at.

JMC-STL wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:You need to enter this century of TV technology.
Funny you should mention that. Those people from something called "Dish Network" keep leaving messages on my tabletop magnetic tape answering machine, but the machine's 20-second record limit cuts them off each time before they can give me a call-back number. And neither my rotary dial kitchen wall phone (hanging over my 35 year-old Amana Radarange) nor my whiz-bang 10-channel, 44 MHz cordless phone have caller ID. So I'm kinda stuck where I'm at.
You need more Hertz.

CaptSMRT wrote:
JMC-STL wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:World Aids Day lands on Giving Tuesday. Looks like tomorrow will be heading to the clinic Wednesday.
Too late by then. There is no "Morning After Pill" for HIV.
Matthew McConaugHIV would not agree with you.
His movie character's inspiration died from the disease seven years after diagnosis. It was a long Morning After.