Re: I haven't died yet

_Gassoff wrote:I thought you all should know.
Your ability to make this post sort of gave that away.

Just like you, none of the rest of us have died.

Forgive me if I don't remember any posts on this subject. Had you been diagnosed with cancer, or some other deadly disease, or were you in a serious accident?

I hope you aren't making a joke in bad taste at Bob Gassoff's expense.

CaptSMRT wrote:I believe he was pointing out that even though he hasn't been here in a while he is still alive, for a long time the only people on this forum were me, Gassoff, and Googlebot.
This exactly.

But also, some here knew I had a massive heart attack in 2009, but I'm doing great.

Oh, and I lost in the fantasy hockey league to TC 11-0. I can't remember ever losing 11-0 in a week before, and I really tried.

#Roarbacon

_Gassoff wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:I believe he was pointing out that even though he hasn't been here in a while he is still alive, for a long time the only people on this forum were me, Gassoff, and Googlebot.
This exactly.

But also, some here knew I had a massive heart attack in 2009, but I'm doing great.

Oh, and I lost in the fantasy hockey league to TC 11-0. I can't remember ever losing 11-0 in a week before, and I really tried.

#Roarbacon
I need to check my team.

CaptSMRT wrote:Isn't eating breakfast such a bore...how about a plastic Alien to sit on your spoon. GOD damn I am glad I live in the age of the internet and not the 50's.
I tried clipping my smartphone to my cereal spoon, but every time I got a text message the milk would splash in my face. None of THAT mess back in simpler times.

JMC-STL wrote:
CaptSMRT wrote:There was a guy once who turned his nose up at refrigerators and indoor plumbing.
He must've tripped over a lot of household appliances & fixtures, then.

People from the Spoon Man generation are dangerous, they don't like change, so they are always tipping over progress.