Re: Poll-the St. Louis football team

At the end of the day, politics be the deciding factor. The final decision will come down to the NFL team owners vote. And how the owner's vote will set a precedent for future situations like this that could potentially impact their team. So, they will vote in favor of Kroenke having full control of what happens to his team so that each owner will have the same power in the future.

StL Dan wrote:Big win over the Fortywhiners today.
Most penalties in a game that I can recall...ever. There were so many times that there were more than one on a play, that the ref seemed confused...and he seemed to be losing his voice from explaining them to the crowd/camera. More than once he started his explanation by saying "There was no block in the back foul , but there was ...." Crazy game...Niners are really beat-up and sucky right now... we've been there, and I don't feel sorry for them at all. Reggie Bush tore his acl so he's toast, guess it's fire-sale time for them, now. :)

Leaving. The NFL is not going to deny a guy who is capable and quite willing to write checks to cover all the expenses, eliminating all the side issues of getting a stadium built, etc. I'd prefer they stay, but, I was a diehard Big Red fan, and when they left, I discovered that the sun kept coming up every day. So, it's not a real big issue for me.

The bottom line is if Kroenke REALLY wants to leave the NFL can't stop him. The NFL has NEVER stopped an owner from leaving before. Even Lt. Governor Peter Kinder said the Rams are gone. Who cares?

The last stadium was supposed to be an economic boom but has done NOTHING! Studies have shown stadiums do NOT bring economic riches to a city!