Re: GDT 10/31: Wild @ Blues, 7p, FSMW

Blues had a chance to take the lead when Fabbri made a great pass to Lehtera, who had an open net, but he couldn't get enough control.

But, this horribly undermanned team being 2-2 at the end of 2 is okay. If they keep playing tightly, and don't have any of those breakdowns they had when they got tired after all the PK time, AND Allen can stay sharp, maybe they'll pull out a hard-fought win.

stats show backes leads all blues forward in ice time by a long shot with 15+ already. guess what we're seeing is him feeling some pressure with all the injuries. whatever is up his ass, it needs to stay there and not be removed to play fetch with his dogs.

jbow goes to the box, another PK here.

petro gets tripped, ott goes after parise & takes him to the ice. not sure what happened there as it's pretty weird to get in a fight on the PK.

replay shows ott spent the entire shift crushing him, then parise gives him a minor cross check and ott takes that opportunity to flip the fuck out on him. good for him. i'm sure that's from several months ago.

wild get the extra minor, 4-on-4 for 90, then blues get 30 second PP.

OH WHAT THE MORTAL FUCK???? they are giving borts a penalty for a "snowshower"? holy fucking shit, he's just trying to stop and not run over dumbneck. then suter cross-checks him from behind and we get the penalty. this is fucking unbelievable. tell me again how we "get all the calls", anaheim.

i've never seen anything so fucking stupid, and i've seen a lot of mark jonette officiated games.