Re: Jacob Doty

He's a great story. I have no doubts that he will make it to the NHL, and will probably take Reaves' job before too long. I love Reavo and the snarl and energy he brings, but if you've ever had to opportunity to meet him (and in particular, shake his hand) you would know that he probably only has a few years left pounding on other guys' buckets before he won't be able to hold a stick.

MissouriMook wrote:He's a great story. I have no doubts that he will make it to the NHL, and will probably take Reaves' job before too long. I love Reavo and the snarl and energy he brings, but if you've ever had to opportunity to meet him (and in particular, shake his hand) you would know that he probably only has a few years left pounding on other guys' buckets before he won't be able to hold a stick.

You could make the most disgusting coffee table book of all time taking pictures of pro athletes hands...hockey fighters are especially bad.

Medicine Hat is my go to WHL team...has been for years and he got a lot of playing time on that top line with Shinkaruk a few years ago and played very well.. I always love seeing non drafted players attend the tryout camp and then when they signed him, I was pretty ecstatic. On the flip side, I was just as disappointed when we didn't sign his teammate Curtis Valk at the same time.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"