Re: For Sale: Jim Craig 'Miracle on Ice' Collection

Matangama wrote:Man, that just seems wrong that Jim Craig would sell all of that. On the other hand, for $5.7 million, I'd sell you my wife, kids, dogs, and house, so I have no moral high ground here!
Your moral high ground may just lie in the fact that you never stooped to the level of playing goalie for the U.S. Men's Olympic Hockey Team. Stick to those principles.

Matangama wrote:Man, that just seems wrong that Jim Craig would sell all of that. On the other hand, for $5.7 million, I'd sell you my wife, kids, dogs, and house, so I have no moral high ground here!
Is that a bundle sale or would you be willing to sell separately?

My wife's been pissing me off lately, and the dog's getting a little long-n-the-tooth so I'll need a new one soon. Kid finally moved out so I don't need another one of those. I really like my house, great backyard for a dog, perfect to escape from the wife on the weekends and it's big enough for my son to pitch a tent when he visits, so I'm good there too.

Just interested in the wife and dog, let me know one way or another..... ;)

Time-n-Space wrote:
Is that a bundle sale or would you be willing to sell separately?

My wife's been pissing me off lately, and the dog's getting a little long-n-the-tooth so I'll need a new one soon. Kid finally moved out so I don't need another one of those. I really like my house, great backyard for a dog, perfect to escape from the wife on the weekends and it's big enough for my son to pitch a tent when he visits, so I'm good there too.

Just interested in the wife and dog, let me know one way or another..... ;)
No problem......we have a deal! But ALL SALES FINAL - NO RETURNS!!!