Re: Would you hit it?

CaptSMRT wrote:If you lived with the Kardashians for 25 years, you would probably chop your dick off too.
Man... 25 yrs.... I'd off them then myself and make the world much better place

(without them not without me)
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

I will preface by saying I have never had a homosexual experience. I did professional Musical Theatre for Five years in my mid-twenties and have literally been surrounded by naked, or dance belt wearing Gay Actors on many occasions.

If I were sentenced to life in prison, and after about twelve or thirteen years I got a 5'7" slender effeminate cell mate who was into me....I am pretty sure I would cave.

umslbirdie wrote:I will preface by saying I have never had a homosexual experience. I did professional Musical Theatre for Five years in my mid-twenties and have literally been surrounded by naked, or dance belt wearing Gay Actors on many occasions.

If I were sentenced to life in prison, and after about twelve or thirteen years I got a 5'7" slender effeminate cell mate who was into me....I am pretty sure I would cave.
What would suck 'though, is when the rest of the cons in your cell-block held up signs like 4.9 - 4.8 - 5.1