Re: GDT Blues vs Flames @ 7:00pm

BluesSK wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:04 pm For all the grief this season, it's still ten times better than last season. I hated that team.

Armstrong for the most part has pulled off his re-tool and we are at least competitive again.

I mean, look at Buffalo. 13 years out of the playoffs even with all the bones the NHL has given them.
I was REALLY surprised by Buffalo. Their ENTIRE offense took a step backwards. Luukkonen hasn't been that bad at all. Dahlin and Power should be a massive duo on the blueline. But Thompson, Skinner, and Tuch were all above a point per game last season and Cozens had 68 points. They don't have anyone with over .75 points per game this season.

Re: GDT Blues vs Flames @ 7:00pm

Kings lost and now only 1 game in hand and 5 points ahead of us

Blues end season with: sharks, oilers, preds, sharks, ducks, hawks, canes, kraken, stars

Kings end season with: Flames, Jets, Kraken, Sharks, Canucks, Ducks, Flames, Ducks, Wild, Hawks

I could see them slipping bc divisional opponents, wild are still fighting, nucks are tough regardless, Jets are tough..... We fully are chasing the kings-not the knights
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!