Re: News and Games around the NHL

i found myself in Boston last night, was at the game. my first game in that building. you could still taste Marchand's tears in the air. saw Bread get a hattrick and the Bruins lose. lots of Rags fan in the house, seemed like more than Bruins fans at times. was a pretty great environment, even though that arena feels like a dungeon until you get into the rink. anyway, i can only imagine how it must have been in there back on that fateful day in June, 2019. of course, their six Stanley Cup banners were pretty impressive.

BluesSK wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:32 pm
BlueinNy wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:51 pm
BluesSK wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:19 pm

I couldn't fathom being a Columbus fan.

That's like being in hell.
Imagine being Johnny hockey and wasting some of your best years there.
I will never understand why he did that.
A truly mind boggling decision and nothing that has happened since then has made it make any more sense. Truly a let me waste my career for an insignificant amount of more money decision
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dave's a mess wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:26 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:41 am You'd win a lot of games with a team full of TJ Oshie's. Congrats to him on hitting the 1000 game milestone! Wish a few more of them had been with the Blues.

Oshie rocked. One of the most fun Blues players to watch I can remember.
He fell alot
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

BluesSK wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:35 pm Go 7-2-1 and see what happens. Someone else is gonna drop off.

Why stop now. It's not like there is 30 games left, Craig Berube!
I think 8-2 is what we need. 96 points would probably put them in a tie breaker situation. Vegas schedule is actually a little tough the next 8 games. They close season out with Hawks and Ducks, so Blues need to catch Vegas by Game 80. The boys will have to go on a run to pull this off but who knows. Let’s win next 3 at home and see where we’re at then. Go Blues!!