Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Avs - 3/19 7:00

Great to see Toropchenko score another goal (his 14th), and The Blues holding their own against The Avs. :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana:

I spoke too soon! It's a shame (as I type this) they had 3 players surrounding Middelstadt, and yet, allowed him to get that shot off for the tying goal. The Blues don't give us long to enjoy leads against good teams. :evil:
Last edited by Robb_K on Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BlueinNy wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:19 pm Toropchenko reminds me of Barbashev, he'll probably rot on the 3rd or 4th line until he's traded and we'll all collectively shake our heads in disbelief as he showcases his ability for another team.
Of all the players we traded off he is the one I regret trading the most. And I'm not sure about the benefits of the return.

Hope I'm wrong.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:57 pm
BluesSK wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:45 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:29 pm I hate the constant east-west passing thomas/kyrou do.

They telegraph it too damn much and do it too damn much
I'm really not a fan of them being on the same line.
Been saying it for awhile, I don't know why they refused to break them two up. Give Neighbours a crack at the first line.
Neighbours is on top line, Kyrou on 2nd. Been a few shifts now
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!