Re: GDT: Blues at NY Islanders - 3/5 6:30

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:43 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:38 pm Being outshot 30-18 with less than 8min in 3rd isn't gonna help...
Same story every game. If the Blues had average to below average goaltending he'd be one of the worst teams in the league
Which is thankfully going to allow the kids to learn the game bc if they fucked up and a goal against, they might not be as "creative" and open up their offensive game as much which we desperately need.

It's one of those, "ok i can trust my goalie, lets try something skillful" but kyrou does it lazily and only does skillful without learning the defensive/safe plays (imo)
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

BluesSK wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:02 pm
RAFritchey wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:00 pm It used to be Krug was the defenseman I most wanted to trade away. Now I think he's the one I most want to keep.
Faulk plays when he wants to. That's it.

He's been coasting on this team for a long time.
He fits in with the rest of the team. This team has no care, no self motivation. Team leadership is nonexistent.
Just a Russian propaganda account

RAFritchey wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:00 pm It used to be Krug was the defenseman I most wanted to trade away. Now I think he's the one I most want to keep.
He and parayko are my two "no touching" but the rest....roster fillers, which sucks bc faulk WAS my fav dman we had the last few years
Last edited by Ozzies09tc on Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:53 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:16 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:14 pm Shoulda kept Chief…
Coach doesn't matter with this line up...
Maybe, but Chief was much more interesting.
I'll give ya that, but pp has gotten exponentially better under bannister.

Don't think chief was the problem tho, its the lineup
Last edited by Ozzies09tc on Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:09 pm
BluesSK wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:02 pm
Faulk plays when he wants to. That's it.

He's been coasting on this team for a long time.
He fits in with the rest of the team. This team has no care, no self motivation. Team leadership is nonexistent.
I'm assuming Faulk rushed himself back from his injury, because he just hasn't been the same since. He's also almost 900 games deep into his career, so you wonder if the tread is just gone from the tires.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

BillP. wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:22 am This was the 2nd game of a back to back. I think everyone is being a little too reactionary here for a game that none of us really expected to win. Just sayin..............
The Islanders had 18 regulation wins on the season coming into the game, less than the last place Ottawa Senators. They aren't exactly a top team that you shouldn't expect to beat. Plenty of teams find ways to win when having to work two days in a row. We use that as an excuse far too often.
Just a Russian propaganda account