Capitals vs. Blues, Jan 20, 2024

The return of Marco Scandella and the promotion of Jordan Kyrou to the top line because he's just played so damn good.
“We haven’t won since (Scandella) has been out, quite honestly. It think it’s important to get him back in the lineup,” Bannister said.
Yes. This fixes everything.
PROJECTED LINEUP
Forwards

Pavel Buchnevich – Robert Thomas – Jordan Kyrou
Brayden Schenn – Kevin Hayes – Jake Neighbours
Brandon Saad – Nathan Walker – Adam Gaudette
Alexey Toropchenko – Nikita Alexandrov – Oskar Sundqvist

Defense

Nick Leddy – Colton Parayko
Torey Krug – Matthew Kessel
Marco Scandella – Justin Faulk

Goalie

Jordan Binnington

Re: Capitals vs. Blues, Jan 20, 2024

BluesSK wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:19 pm The return of Marco Scandella and the promotion of Jordan Kyrou to the top line because he's just played so damn good.
“We haven’t won since (Scandella) has been out, quite honestly. It think it’s important to get him back in the lineup,” Bannister said.
I remember my probability/statistics classes saying something about correlation and causation. Probably not related, though.

RAFritchey wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:34 pm
BluesSK wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:19 pm The return of Marco Scandella and the promotion of Jordan Kyrou to the top line because he's just played so damn good.
I remember my probability/statistics classes saying something about correlation and causation. Probably not related, though.
Haha Yeah.

BluesSK wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:18 pm
RAFritchey wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:34 pm

Haha Yeah.
Correlation and causation??? Is that like having sex with your white cousin???

Nice win by The Blues to make up for their loss to The Caps at Washington. Great game from Binnington. Nice tip-in by Neighbours, who seems to be becoming a regular around the net in The O-Zone. nice One-timer by Thomas on that score, and a nice one by Schenn, and Parayko, too. I guess this season will be a roller coaster ride.

T.C. wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:47 am My son is now 1-0 in games attended this season. While he was hoping to see The Great 8 score one more time, nice to see a rare (this season) shutout. I’d also like to point out that this would have been a pretty great suite night, but oh well.
I wasn't going to say anything!!!

CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:35 am
T.C. wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:47 amMy son is now 1-0 in games attended this season. While he was hoping to see The Great 8 score one more time, nice to see a rare (this season) shutout. I’d also like to point out that this would have been a pretty great suite night, but oh well.
Let it go, boys. "Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, 'It might have been.'" -- Kurt Vonnegut

JMC-STL wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:09 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:35 am
T.C. wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:47 amMy son is now 1-0 in games attended this season. While he was hoping to see The Great 8 score one more time, nice to see a rare (this season) shutout. I’d also like tTho point out that this would have been a pretty great suite night, but oh well.
Let it go, boys. "Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, 'It might have been.'" -- Kurt Vonnegut
"Next year everything will be better." Blues Fans 1967-2018... 2020-Forever