Re: Dec. 21 Blues at Florida

Ozzies09tc wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:34 pm
BluesSK wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:32 pm Go for a goal tonight Hofer.
That'd be amazing

Tristan Jarry (two 1st names) scored one last month
Have you ever met someone with Jarry as a first name???? I don't think so. Have you ever heard of Jarry Park (Montreal). It's a French and French Canadien surname. They don't name edifices after people's first names. Is there a "Bob Park"? A "Bill Park"? A "Tommy Park???

I wonder if Tristan is related to Pierre Jarry?

Robb_K wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:41 pm
That'd be amazing

Have you ever met someone with Jarry as a first name???? I don't think so. Have you ever heard of Jarry Park (Montreal). It's a French and French Canadien surname. They don't name edifices after people's first names. Is there a "Bob Park"? A "Bill Park"? A "Tommy Park???

Oh right its pronounce jar-e

I call him Jerry. My mistake.
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

Nice road win for The Blues, who have gone back to their good, and more organised play under Bannister. their not-very-well-played game against The Lightning seems to have been an anomaly. I hope they play more the way they've played in the others. It's a LOT easier to watch the way they're playing for Bannister than it was for Berube over the past few months.

Ozzies09tc wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:44 pm

That'd be amazing

Oh right its pronounce jar-e

I call him Jerry. My mistake.
:lol:
Touché!
N'en pense rien!

That'd be amazing

Robb and me might be the only guys here who remember Jarry Park. 😄

T.C. wrote: My sister went out with a guy with three first names for a while. Randy Allen Michael. No, not “Michaels”, “Michael”. It was super weird, and I’ll never forget his name. I’ve never met anyone else with three first names.
What about Chazz Michael Michaels?
KA-KAW!

MattyIce wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:23 am
T.C. wrote: My sister went out with a guy with three first names for a while. Randy Allen Michael. No, not “Michaels”, “Michael”. It was super weird, and I’ll never forget his name. I’ve never met anyone else with three first names.
What about Chazz Michael Michaels?
That was my first thought.