Re: GDT: St Louis Blues @ SJ Sharks - 9:30 11/16 - TV:BSMW ESPN+

Every team has down nights, and doesn't show up when playing horribly bad teams. But, The Blues can't afford to blow the opportunity to grab a couple points. I knoew it's hard to start turning on the energy and killer instinct when the entire team has turned it off, and the other team has been energised by their success. Too bad. I hope they're embarrassed, and will come out angry and determined to win against The Kings and Ducks.

Robb_K wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:40 pm Every team has down nights, and doesn't show up when playing horribly bad teams. But, The Blues can't afford to blow the opportunity to grab a couple points. I knoew it's hard to start turning on the energy and killer instinct when the entire team has turned it off, and the other team has been energised by their success. Too bad. I hope they're embarrassed, and will come out angry and determined to win against The Kings and Ducks.
This should have been a blood-donor game… you have to win these… no excuse not to.

CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:16 am Nick Hand gets it... I will never understand the people who get all butt hurt after every loss.

I believe that's the point of frustration by many, I know it is for me. The day this team gets consistency will be a first. They can look SO bad where you lose hope on them, then rattle off a handful of good games that get you to buy back in only to return to their old suck ways. I've beaten the horse dead, but what is this teams identity?
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:59 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:16 amNick Hand gets it... I will never understand the people who get all butt hurt after every loss.

I believe that's the point of frustration by many, I know it is for me. The day this team gets consistency will be a first. They can look SO bad where you lose hope on them, then rattle off a handful of good games that get you to buy back in only to return to their old suck ways. I've beaten the horse dead, but what is this teams identity?
It ain't no Candy Land, more like Chutes and Ladders.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:59 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:16 am Nick Hand gets it... I will never understand the people who get all butt hurt after every loss.

Inconsistently consistent
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!