Re: GDT: St Louis Blues @ SJ Sharks - 9:30 11/16 - TV:BSMW ESPN+

Right guys getting hot at the same time.

* Robert Thomas has 11 points (five goals, six assists) in a seven-game point streak.

* Brayden Schenn has nine points (five goals, four assists) his past five games. He is sitting at 599 points and needs just one more for 600 in the NHL.

* Pavel Buchnevich has six points (three goals, three assists) in a three-game point streak and seven points (three goals, four assists) his past five games.

* Krug is on a four-game point streak (one goal, five assists) after having no points the first 10 games of the season.

* Justin Faulk hasn't scored yet this season but has six assists the past six games.

The Blues' projected lineup:

Pavel Buchnevich-Robert Thomas-Kasperi Kapanen
Brandon Saad-Brayden Schenn-Jordan Kyrou
Alexey Toropchenko-Kevin Hayes-Jakub Vrana
Sammy Blais-Oskar Sundqvist-Jake Neighbours

Nick Leddy-Colton Parayko
Torey Krug-Justin Faulk
Marco Scandella-Scott Perunovich

Joel Hofer
Just a Russian propaganda account

T.C. wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:53 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:42 pm Never forgot. Legendary moment in St Louis Blues and Blues message board history.

ha, it's also the first GDT on this board: link. back when there were like 5 of us here, and i could watch the games.
Ha what a find! It also helped me discover this thread where you announced the site as a failure https://bluesnewsforum.com/forum/viewto ... 1260#p1260

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:01 pm
BluesSK wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:40 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:42 pm Never forgot. Legendary moment in St Louis Blues and Blues message board history.

Opening the Polak door sounds almost mystical. The Sharks have had a lot of D-bags in their team over the years.
Few bigger than Owen Nolan and Bryan Marchment(RIP)
I never minded Nolan but Marchment was as dirty as it got. I think he's been dead long enough to hate him again.

BluesSK wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:26 pm
BluesSK wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:40 pm

Opening the Polak door sounds almost mystical. The Sharks have had a lot of D-bags in their team over the years.
I never minded Nolan but Marchment was as dirty as it got. I think he's been dead long enough to hate him again.
Marchment seemed to be the king of dirty knee on knee hits. Him and Darius Kasparitis

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:38 pm
BluesSK wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:26 pm

Marchment seemed to be the king of dirty knee on knee hits. Him and Darius Kasparitis
Fuck… what a bunch of bad memories … thank God T.C. built this place… The only place to bring home Lord Stanley’s Cup! Long Live BNF!!!