GDT: Blues @ Dallas - 7:00 4/13 - ESPN - Final game

A lot left to be decided for the Blues tonight. Currently the Blues hold the 11th pick in the draft but can move as high as 8 depending on tonights results.

Vancouver OT loss or win at Arizona move the Blues up one spot.
Detroit OT loss or win at TB move the Blues up one spot. TB is on a 4 game losing streak and the outcome is meaningless to them.
Capitals win vs NJ move the Blues up one spot. NJ can still overtake Carolina in the standings for the division lead so I assume they'll be playing a full squad trying to avoid the Rangers in round 1.

All of this is moot if the Blues win tonight. Right now that point the Blues picked up vs Boston is costing them two draft spots and yes it still chaps my ass.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Re: GDT: Blues @ Dallas - 7:00 4/13 - ESPN - Final game

Dallas still has the division title to play for, so you figure they'll put in a strong effort. Tampa has nothing to play for, so the Wings are a decent bet to grab at least a point. Vancouver and AZ have been all over the place this year. I think Tocchet will really want to see the Canucks go out strong, but AZ has been winning games they shouldn't all year.

I hate rooting for the Blues to lose. It's gross. Fix this please, Doug.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Re: GDT: Blues @ Dallas - 7:00 4/13 - ESPN - Final game

Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:47 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:48 pm You guys all made this terrible Blues season a bit more enjoyable. Stick taps to each of you
See you at Turk’s Discount Church…. If you can’t make it, just mail it in like the Blues did this year.
I always give back 10% from the ad revenue money this site generates.
Just a Russian propaganda account