Re: GDT: Blues vs Bruins - 2:30 4/2 - TNT

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:29 pm
BillP wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:27 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:24 pm Ugh I truly hate this Blues team
It’s the new lump of clay Army will mold into Cup winner. You should love this team!!
None of this carries over to next year. It’s a net negative. Can’t win when you need to, can’t lose when you need to.
Yeah, but it’s the Bruins. They want a record, best team in hockey. This is our Cup game!

BillP wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:38 pm
BillP wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:27 pm

It’s the new lump of clay Army will mold into Cup winner. You should love this team!!
None of this carries over to next year. It’s a net negative. Can’t win when you need to, can’t lose when you need to.
Yeah, but it’s the Bruins. They want a record, best team in hockey. This is our Cup game!
They still got their points. All the Blues did was hurt themselves
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:46 pm
BillP wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:38 pm

They still got their points. All the Blues did was hurt themselves
Yeah but they hurt themselves a long time ago by winning. I haven’t looked at the standings lately but can we really help ourselves now? Look at Pasta, 24th pick in the 1st rd. So we miss on Bedard, hopefully we hit it big on at least 2 first rounders. That would be huge!!!

BluesSK wrote:
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:26 pm I would honestly fire Berube over this. If you aren’t smart enough to know what’s best for the franchise you shouldn’t be in a position of decision making
He's stubborn af. It's his way or no way.
Yeah, but it's like some NHL coach said one time, what am I supposed to do? Tell my players to lose? Can't do that. It's Berube's job to win and especially at home in front of fans who paid money to watch them.

BluesSK wrote:
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:26 pm I would honestly fire Berube over this. If you aren’t smart enough to know what’s best for the franchise you shouldn’t be in a position of decision making
Yeah, but it's like some NFL coach said one time, what am I supposed to do? Tell my players to lose? Can't do that. It's Berube's job to win and especially at home in front of fans who paid money to watch them.

BillP. wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:20 am
BluesSK wrote:
Yeah, but it's like some NFL coach said one time, what am I supposed to do? Tell my players to lose? Can't do that. It's Berube's job to win and especially at home in front of fans who paid money to watch them.
You don’t have to tell the players to lose to coach to lose. He played Kyrou 23 minutes!! Unacceptable. He’s putting personal pride and ego over the organization. Fire Berube
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote:
BillP. wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:20 am
BluesSK wrote: He's stubborn af. It's his way or no way.
You don’t have to tell the players to lose to coach to lose. He played Kyrou 23 minutes!! Unacceptable. He’s putting personal pride and ego over the organization. Fire Berube
All it takes is 1 ping pong ball. We still got a shot!! :)