Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Nashville - 7:00 12/12 - TV:BSMW/ESPN+

barnburner wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:22 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:30 pm This guy thinks Armstrong has poisoned the team

When a GM becomes a "good guy" instead of making the tough call, he is hurting the entire team, and cutting his own throat. I absolutely hated to see Perron leave, but Armstrong knows a million times more about running a hockey team than I do, so I have to trust him.
This year has been a stinker but Armstrong built the franchise's first Cup winner and I'm guessing they have a top 5ish win percentage over his tenure.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Nashville - 7:00 12/12 - TV:BSMW/ESPN+

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:01 pm
Robb_K wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:36 pm Schenn scores the OT goal off the rebound of Kyrou's shot!!!! Blues win!!!!! :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana:

Binnington with the shutout!!! And Binnington gets his 100th Blues and NHL win!!!
That's back to back good starts for him after Berube called him out. Hopefully a sign of things to come
How many players do we have that are capable of raising their game to Binner's level? Who is going to give or trade a better goaltender to us?
Ride Binner and try to get better performances from the rest of the squad.