Re: Russians Leave The Ice During Canadian Anthem

That's why there Russians....props to Ovechkin, Vladi and the rest of those boys though. Speaking of Panarin....the Hawks are going to move out a skill player for cap relief and this guy is going to step right into their lineup and they won't miss a beat....unreal.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

The incident has already reached governmental level, with Sports Minister Vitaly Mutko blaming tournament organizers for opening a gate in the boards. According to Mutko, the Russian team took this as an invitation to leave.
When the door open you gotta go I guess.

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/russia-fa ... --nhl.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Credit to Ovie and Vladdy for staying out there. Kovalchuk really is a shit, always has been.

Man in the box wrote:So did Vladi stay on the ice or not? Just listening to Wheeler's show and they were reporting he left the ice.
I heard that too, but I'm pretty sure JR got it wrong. He said 4 or 5 stayed and that he didn't think Tarasenko was one of them. The video shows that 8 stayed out there. Malkin, Ovechkin, Tarasenko, Mironov, Dadonov and Tikhonov all stayed put. Another player (Panarin?) started to skate away but turned back. Kulikov was standing halfway between the exit and the small gathering just inside the blue line and started skating back out toward the remaining group at the end of the video clip.