GDT: St Louis Blues @ Vegas - 11/12 9:00 - TV:BSMW/ESPN+

If you had said at the start of the season this game would feature the best in the West vs the worst i think we all would've thought this would be reversed.

Vegas has a star rookie goalie in Logan Thompson, Jack Eichel looks like he was supposed to always look, and Petro is off to one of his best starts. They've won 9 straight. The Blues meanwhile, have played like they've played and will probably be hungover from a night out in Vegas. What I'm saying is, there's a chance!
Just a Russian propaganda account

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues @ Vegas - 11/12 9:00 - TV:BSMW/ESPN+

Were The Blues making a change while The Knights had a shorthanded chance??? Where were they??? There was plenty of time after the breakaway shooter missed his shot and was fighting for the puck. VERY BAD! :cry:

12 games in, and it seems like we haven't been able to enjoy a lead over one minute, even once, this season, other than in the 2-0 shutout of The Oilers, and very late in The Sharks' game!

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues @ Vegas - 11/12 9:00 - TV:BSMW/ESPN+

Robb_K wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:44 pm A disappointing 1st Period for The Blues. They should be leading 2-0, instead of tied at 1-1. They had some good energy early, but made too many mental errors, made some bad decisions, and also were too slow to react several times. I hope they're sharper in The 2nd, and hard-skating for most of the period, instead of just in spurts.
Joe Vitale keeps talking about this being a trap game for Vegas. So that doesn't sound too good after what you've been saying.