Re: GDT: St Louis Blues @ Jets - 7:00 10/24 - TV:BSMW/ESPN+

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:06 pm Where did the Blues offense go? Sure Saad and Buch are out but this team is too deep to go silent with just them out. Blues last 4 goals have all been be D-Men
They didn't have their skating legs after The 1st period. They were so tired from the road trip that Chief cancelled today's practice. And that didn't help. Tarasenko looked totally bushed from the start of the game. Kyrou was overstating the puck a lot and misjudging angles. And having to skate desperately on the penalties they were taking because they couldn't keep up, made them even more tired.

Let's hope they play a lot better against The Oilers.

At least we saw that the 36-year old is still a capable back-up goalie. I was worried that his reflexes might have slowed down. I think The Blues were just tired from the road trip, and didn't have their legs. They were already struggling to keep up even in The 2nd Period. And all the lines had been switched up with both Buchnevich and Saad out of the lineup. Tarasenko looked bushed from the start. I think they tired themselves out giving it all they had in The 1st. That brought on the penalties. And they made The Blues even more tired.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:29 am
T.C. wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:55 am Watching the vid DPW posted, what the hell is with those Jets uniforms? Silly as hell. Absolutely looks like the rangers from the high-level cam.

And great close-up shot of Greiss there - showing exactly how fucking dumb those ads are. Fuck off, NHL.
THANK YOU!

steve-carell-thankyou.gif
Well. What is really silly is that the logo (which I like) is the same color as the jersey.

It's really not well thought out