Re: GDT: St Louis Blues @ Jets - 7:00 10/24 - TV:BSMW/ESPN+

Decent 1st Period by The Blues, in a game where both teams were sort of feeling each other out. The 4th Line was really skating hard and great on the forecheck. We have a true 4th Line this season. And three decent scoring lines when healthy. Neighbours is really looking good. He looks to be on a fast development track. Good thing for The Blues, who will likely lose one of Tarasenko or O'Reilly after this season.

stlblues1226 wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:23 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:21 pm I can’t get over that it looks like we are playing the Rangers in their statue of liberty uniforms
That isn't the Rangers? 8-)
I'm not gonna say they're ugly but from a Jets point of view they don't really work .

Some decent chances in the first but nothing sustained for either team.

Pretty good glove save by Griess.

Kind of a dumb penalty by Schenn since the refs were looking for an even up call on the Tarasenko trip.

BluesSK wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:07 pm
stlblues1226 wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:23 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:21 pm I can’t get over that it looks like we are playing the Rangers in their statue of liberty uniforms
That isn't the Rangers? 8-)
I'm not gonna say they're ugly but from a Jets point of view they don't really work .

Some decent chances in the first but nothing sustained for either team.

Pretty good glove save by Griess.

Kind of a dumb penalty by Schenn since the refs were looking for an even up call on the Tarasenko trip.
They are a perfectly fine uniform if it was a completely different team.
Just a Russian propaganda account

BluesSK wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:41 pm Pretty flat period overall. But they are down by only one and can come back because the Jets are not sharp.

Have barely noticed Toropchenko.

Leivo had a couple of nice chances.
Torpy was great on the forecheck, along with Walker and Acciari. And in The 2nd, on The
PK, on a 2 on 1 with ROR, he drove the net and made a super feed towards O'Reilly, which the latter would have buried if not for the defender's long reach just barely grazing it, changing its direction just slightly out of ROR's reach. I'd say that he's had a decent game so far.