Re: GDT: St Louis Blues @ Jets - 7:00 10/24 - TV:BSMW/ESPN+

Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:08 am The last time the Jets made the playoffs without weird Covid stuff was in 2019. I liked that series. Amazing how quickly the Jets went from looking like a long-term powerhouse to pure mediocrity.
Ever since that little bitch Connor Hellebyuck said the better team lost when the Blues beat them in the playoffs he's been incredibly average which has coincided with their decline. The demise couldn't have happened to a better guy
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:22 am
Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:08 am The last time the Jets made the playoffs without weird Covid stuff was in 2019. I liked that series. Amazing how quickly the Jets went from looking like a long-term powerhouse to pure mediocrity.
Ever since that little bitch Connor Hellebyuck said the better team lost when the Blues beat them in the playoffs he's been incredibly average which has coincided with their decline. The demise couldn't have happened to a better guy
Well he won the Vezina the next year, but yeah he's been largely "meh" otherwise and didn't do much in that playoff series.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:39 am
Well he won the Vezina the next year, but yeah he's been largely "meh" otherwise and didn't do much in that playoff series.
Not in my personal official awards book. Vasilevskiy won it that year
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:45 am
Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:39 am

Not in my personal official awards book. Vasilevskiy won it that year
Good goalie on the ice but it's what upstairs that counts. Binnington has it but I'm not sure Hellebuyck does.