Re: News and Games around the NHL

NHLTIM wrote: If the Flames stay healthy they are going to be a real bear come playoff time
Yeah I bet Sutter felt he has a better team now after the dust settled. What the Flames did was Army like given the circumstances they were up against.
If the Blues can't pull it off, I wouldn't mind seeing Sutter and the Flames do it.

BluesSK wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:37 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:23 pm
T.C. wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:05 pm

yes. losing him was big.
Especially since the first rounder Kostin never turned into anything.
We don't win a Cup without Sunny D.
Impossible claim to make. But the prize of that trade was the 1st rounder. Sunny was a throw in and could’ve been had for minimal return.
Just a Russian propaganda account

BluesSK wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:26 pm Personally, I think Ian Cole is a douchebag but I think he got pranked big time.

You can't convict someone of something with absolutely no evidence. The NHL did right here.

But some of the replies and quote tweets 😳... Total mob mentality. We live in fucked up times.

We aren’t a court of law on here, we are a court of public opinion. Short of a video I’m not sure what evidence to convict could’ve been provided.
Just a Russian propaganda account

T.C. wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:57 am Oof. Tough to swallow, but looks like enforcement of 618b to me. My issue is, if you didn’t call it on the ice, you shouldn’t be punishing the players, you should be punishing the refs. Toronto take note and deal with it post-game. Unless that was a challenge?
If they're gonna officiate like this, I'm fine with it.... but get the extra zebra off the ice, then.