Re: GDT: GM 5 St Louis Blues at Colorado - 7:00 5/25 - TNT

barnburner wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 3:57 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 12:28 pm
barnburner wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 12:17 pm

Nhl safety still manned by blind, gutless, fucks, I see.
I'm genuinely curious, does the majority of the forum have a problem with the fine? I'm talking about the event on its own, not "well Kadri should've gotten X for running Binnington!"

I mean a fine there seems appropriate. Kadri sucks and all that but he didn't do anything here other than get hit twice and then jumped.

Edit: LOL the video is age restricted?!?! Anyway watch the replay in the link starting around the 45 second mark.
I don't give a damn about any fine. I just want Kadri suspended for ten games or the rest of the playoffs, which ever is greater.
Then the first time he plays against the Blues next season, I want Parayko to hit him in the face with a 100mph slapshot.
That is all.
Well Parayko does seem to be shooting more often, so there's something to look forward to.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

barnburner wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 3:57 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 12:28 pm
barnburner wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 12:17 pm

Nhl safety still manned by blind, gutless, fucks, I see.
I'm genuinely curious, does the majority of the forum have a problem with the fine? I'm talking about the event on its own, not "well Kadri should've gotten X for running Binnington!"

I mean a fine there seems appropriate. Kadri sucks and all that but he didn't do anything here other than get hit twice and then jumped.

Edit: LOL the video is age restricted?!?! Anyway watch the replay in the link starting around the 45 second mark.
I don't give a damn about any fine. I just want Kadri suspended for ten games or the rest of the playoffs, which ever is greater.
Then the first time he plays against the Blues next season, I want Parayko to hit him in the face with a 100mph slapshot.
That is all.
55 is too big of a puss to use that slapper as he should…. If he did, ain’t no one gonna have the nads to try to block it.

T.C. wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 3:52 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 3:22 pm
T.C. wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:03 pm i still don't understand how kadri didn't get a penalty on that play as well. baffling.
I'm not sure what the penalty would've been.
puck is nowhere near perron, could have called interference. that is, if they actually wanted to "get control" of the game and keep things from escalating.
I thought Perron initiated if anything, but I guess upon looking at the replays there isn't an angle they show that gives the full paths of both players. In any event here's hoping the compete level across the board tonight matches where Perron's has been all playoffs.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 4:05 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 3:22 pm

I'm not sure what the penalty would've been.
puck is nowhere near perron, could have called interference. that is, if they actually wanted to "get control" of the game and keep things from escalating.
I thought Perron initiated if anything, but I guess upon looking at the replays there isn't an angle they show that gives the full paths of both players. In any event here's hoping the compete level across the board tonight matches where Perron's has been all playoffs.
In the NHL, initiation isn’t a penalty, retaliation is a penalty.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 12:53 pm
BillP. wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 12:34 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Maybe Im delusional but if the Blues can just win tonight, then you take your chances back home for game 6, and then any thing goes game 7. Don't give up!

I want to play Edmonton in the Conference Finals!

Go Blues!!
Same, I want to see the whole Tkachuk family slamming bud lights in the crowd at Enterprise like it's BNF suite night.
Would they get booed/heckled by blues fans like they were by cardinals fans in some cardinals/red sox game or something...
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!

Ozzies09tc wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 4:30 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 12:53 pm
BillP. wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 12:34 pm

I want to play Edmonton in the Conference Finals!

Go Blues!!
Same, I want to see the whole Tkachuk family slamming bud lights in the crowd at Enterprise like it's BNF suite night.
Would they get booed/heckled by blues fans like they were by cardinals fans in some cardinals/red sox game or something...
No. They are the only thing that can fire up Robert Thomas
Just a Russian propaganda account

Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 4:14 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 4:05 pm

In the NHL, initiation isn’t a penalty, retaliation is a penalty.
Embellishing a penalty results in a 2 min minor for Schenn
Now now, the Canadian Government has apologized for Bryan Adams on SEVERAL occasions!