Hockeybuzz actually says Hitch might stay!

This would be a totally suicidal move. There would be a fan and even a player revolt to some extent. I can only imagine all the calls the Blues ticket office woiuld get for season ticket cancellations. If he stays Stillman could be the problem here. He should've made a MAJOR move after that playoff disaster but didn't. He needs to remember this is a business and not his BFWs or something.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Eklund/L ... es/1/68537" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Re: Hockeybuzz actually says Hitch might stay!

SickMittsRomKnee wrote:
Turk Sanderson wrote:If Eklund's saying it, he's toast.
Exactly. Dude's a troll. Every trade deadline he is so far off the mark it's comical. He had Kessel traded to LAK last year as a "lock, just finalizing paperwork" .

One of my crowning achievements on Twitter is being blocked by him after calling him out on a series of "done deals confirmed by his sources".
image.jpg
*applause* the only things missing between him & JNE are exclamation points. (e4)

Re: Hockeybuzz actually says Hitch might stay!

JesusNEVERexisted wrote:
NHLTIM wrote:I think they are just waiting out to see Babcock's demands and Hitch is letting it play out and is ok with it. Hitch won't be unemployed long if we do end up letting him go.
You think Bylsma is being considered by the Blues or is he off the table now?
I hope we don't chase Bylsma. He seems like a good dude, but there seems to be a lot of talk about him not being NHL caliber with his X's and O's. Say what you will about Hitch, but I think the team clearly improved playing within his well developed structure. I don't know enough about the schemes and structures of all the potential candidates to know who might be a good fit, but fortunately for everyone, that's not my job.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!