Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

JMC-STL wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:46 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 4:24 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 9:08 am
Not a bad bit, but the human drama in the foreground of the shot was more engaging. What did that waiter throw at that customer?
Drugs...
Classy lounge. No wonder they ask you to return regularly. Steady gigs pay the pusher.
First time there... it's a hotdog joint. I am assuming drugs due to my foreknowledge of the food service industry.... in which you have to sell drugs to make ends meet..

CaptSMRT wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 10:48 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 4:24 pm Drugs...
Classy lounge. No wonder they ask you to return regularly. Steady gigs pay the pusher.
First time there... it's a hotdog joint. I am assuming drugs due to my foreknowledge of the food service industry.... in which you have to sell drugs to make ends meet..
So you're taking spots at Quik Trip now? Didn't realize times were that hard.

JMC-STL wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:26 pm
Back Door closed down, so I am without a home.

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 2:52 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 10:48 amFirst time there... it's a hotdog joint. I am assuming drugs due to my foreknowledge of the food service industry.... in which you have to sell drugs to make ends meet..
If the Donner Party could do it, you can to ...

Does this mean that you're gonna go around robbing people, or stealing their wristwatches while they are sitting at a red light?

CaptSMRT wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 4:36 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 1:09 pm

Does this mean that you're gonna go around robbing people, or stealing their wristwatches while they are sitting at a red light?
Yes
Your comedic career has gone full circle... You've gone from doing jokes about homeless people to actually being one. I guess that next, you'll be doing stand-up at The Harbor Light.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:06 pm

Yes
Your comedic career has gone full circle... You've gone from doing jokes about homeless people to actually being one. I guess that next, you'll be doing stand-up at The Harbor Light.
NEver be afraid to set your sights too low

CaptSMRT wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 2:52 pmBack Door closed down, so I am without a home.
Yes
You should pull your jobs at green lights instead. Help you shed some of that water weight gain & carb pounds from downing all those cherry-lime mojitos during your sets.

On Tuesday I saw a guy laying on the ground. I thought he was taking a nap and I was about to give him the business in my head for being so cavalier about where he was laying. as I got closer I noticed he wasn't holding his head to relax... he had fallen off of his bike. I asked him if he was okay... he couldn't respond. I call 911... they arrived in less than 10 mins. Moral of the story... sun glasses make you look cool even if you have a major head wound.

CaptSMRT wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 10:51 pm On Tuesday I saw a guy laying on the ground. I thought he was taking a nap and I was about to give him the business in my head for being so cavalier about where he was laying. as I got closer I noticed he wasn't holding his head to relax... he had fallen off of his bike. I asked him if he was okay... he couldn't respond. I call 911... they arrived in less than 10 mins. Moral of the story... sun glasses make you look cool even if you have a major head wound.
Did you steal his bike while he was down?

Turk Sanderson wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 3:23 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 10:51 pmOn Tuesday I saw a guy laying on the ground. I thought he was taking a nap and I was about to give him the business in my head for being so cavalier about where he was laying. as I got closer I noticed he wasn't holding his head to relax... he had fallen off of his bike. I asked him if he was okay... he couldn't respond. I call 911... they arrived in less than 10 mins. Moral of the story... sun glasses make you look cool even if you have a major head wound.
Did you steal his bike while he was down?
He went for the watch instead. Easier to pocket, gets more interest in the street market.

CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:55 pm My son Reggie is going through a regression, I tell ya! His teacher comes to be and says he is going backwards in his education. At the beginning of the year he was learning to read and now he is a black smith!!!! No appreciation, I tell ya!
Well, Reggie is 19 years old.... that is a long time to spend in elementary school. Maybe pounding hot iron is his jam.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:15 pm
CaptSMRT wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:55 pm My son Reggie is going through a regression, I tell ya! His teacher comes to be and says he is going backwards in his education. At the beginning of the year he was learning to read and now he is a black smith!!!! No appreciation, I tell ya!
Well, Reggie is 19 years old.... that is a long time to spend in elementary school. Maybe pounding hot iron is his jam.
If you had to suffer through nearly 2 years of home schooling by The Cap'n, wouldn't you do anything you could to stick your eye with a hot poker?

JMC-STL wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:05 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:15 pm
If you had to suffer through nearly 2 years of home schooling by The Cap'n, wouldn't you do anything you could to stick your eye with a hot poker?
Great point! Now, let's head down the street to that massage parlor that you were talking about.