Re: News and Games around the NHL

Dave's a mess wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 8:14 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 7:28 am
CaptSMRT wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 7:17 am If you had Nashville with the first round upset... you chose wrong
They gave up 21 goals in 4 games. That’s impressive
Nashville had one lead the entire series and it lasted just about 3 minutes. Sometimes a series goes exactly how everyone thinks its going to go.
And now the Avalanche get to sit and collect rust
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 8:21 am
Dave's a mess wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 8:14 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 7:28 am

They gave up 21 goals in 4 games. That’s impressive
Nashville had one lead the entire series and it lasted just about 3 minutes. Sometimes a series goes exactly how everyone thinks its going to go.
And now the Avalanche get to sit and collect rust
The last 4 years they've won in the first round in an average of 4.5 games. They lost in the second round every time. They should've put all the black aces in for a couple nights.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

BillP. wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:06 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:22 pm
BillP. wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 12:38 pm Who you voting for?

Hart to Hart.PNG
There is no "wrong" answer but I'd vote georgiev

I can name more than one player on the leafs and oilers... can't say the same about the rags...
You mean Shitshirtken. Not George.
Wait... Their only person ive heard of isnt their mvp??

How tf are they in the playoffs?!
I hope Snuggerud beats the shit out of Kyrou

BluesSK wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 10:50 am 2022-2023 season. The year of the tank.

Not saying he is a bad coach or anything but what better time to bring in a rookie coaching staff.

I just never know what to make of the Islanders. Lambert was supposedly going to be a hot candidate for open HC positions, but he's been that way for years. Besides Barzal, that roster has a lot of key players getting on in years. Unless they make big changes they seem like a high floor, low ceiling team.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote:
BluesSK wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 10:50 am 2022-2023 season. The year of the tank.

Not saying he is a bad coach or anything but what better time to bring in a rookie coaching staff.

I just never know what to make of the Islanders. Lambert was supposedly going to be a hot candidate for open HC positions, but he's been that way for years. Besides Barzal, that roster has a lot of key players getting on in years. Unless they make big changes they seem like a high floor, low ceiling team.

Is it Lane or Lame? They fired Trotz for this? Yawn...................