Re: News and Games around the NHL

BillP. wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 12:31 pm Firing Trotz is about the dumbest move you can make if your NY. High lottery pick for sure next year.

Look for the Flyers to gobble up Trotz.
I don't know why Trotz would go to Philly when every team that needs a coach will be calling him. I bet Torts ends up with the Flyers.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

BillP. wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 1:52 pm Dave, who do you think Tortz will end up with? I don't think you meant what you wrote. Or did you?
No I meant what I wrote. Here's a key:
Trotz=Barry Trotz
Torts=John Tortorella

Not sure where Trotz ends up, but Philly wouldn't be my choice if I were at the top of everyone's available coaches list. I'd imagine Vegas has already called him.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote:
BillP. wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 1:52 pm Dave, who do you think Tortz will end up with? I don't think you meant what you wrote. Or did you?
No I meant what I wrote. Here's a key:
Trotz=Barry Trotz
Torts=John Tortorella

Not sure where Trotz ends up, but Philly wouldn't be my choice if I were at the top of everyone's available coaches list. I'd imagine Vegas has already called him.
Holy Shit, talk about an eye catcher. That went right over my head. Damn. Did not realize what I was writing. They should use those 2 names for an eye chart - ha

Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 4:33 pm Pierre McGuire fired after only 10 months on the job. Who saw that coming? :lol:
Fetus Penis - one of the most annoying announcers ever - didn't know how to announce any other team besides the penguins, whom the most accolades he's ever had was riding Scotty Bowman's coattails, whilst having a losing coaching career and was mocked by his own team and other teams, also failed at player development? - Tickle me shocked.

Hiring him in the 1st place should be grounds to fire whomever hired him.
I hope Snuggerud beats the shit out of Kyrou

Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 6:43 pm
BillP. wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 6:01 pm Turk in Boston this weekend having fun with the Refs

That snow shoveler will probably get 10 games.
2 people fall down. Check on the guy thats paid a decent salary and pads? or Johnny nobody probably making a laughable salary and not wearing pads?

Poor kid is just shoveling the snow back in to the bucket thinking "this fuck stick just skated in to me and I'm probably getting fired"
I hope Snuggerud beats the shit out of Kyrou

Ozzies09tc wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 7:23 pm
BillP. wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 6:01 pm Turk in Boston this weekend having fun with the Refs

2 people fall down. Check on the guy thats paid a decent salary and pads? or Johnny nobody probably making a laughable salary and not wearing pads?

Poor kid is just shoveling the snow back in to the bucket thinking "this fuck stick just skated in to me and I'm probably getting fired"
Those fucks can't see Minnesota shoot puck after puck over the boards right in front of them... you really shouldn't expect them to see a snow shoveler pushing a trash can right down central.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 11:46 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 7:23 pm

Those fucks can't see Minnesota shoot puck after puck over the boards right in front of them... you really shouldn't expect them to see a snow shoveler pushing a trash can right down central.
"He's right you know."