Re: GDT: St. Louis Blues vs Leon McDavid - 6:00 11/14 - TV:BSMW/ESPN+

Nice defensive play by Scandella , keeping his man from driving to the net. Another great defensive play by him, poke checking the puck away from a driving player just before he reached the net! And before I can finish typing, The Oilers are back , and score. BOOOOOO! Losing this hard-fought comeback game in the last 27 seconds is hard to stomach. :evil:
Last edited by Robb_K on Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:58 pm
BluesSK wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:50 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:47 pm Hope Schenn and Sunny get back soon… time to sell Krug and bring up the Prune-man.
Sell Krug? No way.
Oh yeah…. Need a bruiser more than they need him and his contract.
They don’t need a bruiser, they just need a D that doesn’t turn pucks over constantly. Our issues certainly aren’t due to a lack of physicality. Scandella is a big, tough D and he’s out biggest issue potentially.

Beatoni12 wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:01 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:58 pm
BluesSK wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:50 pm

Sell Krug? No way.
Oh yeah…. Need a bruiser more than they need him and his contract.
They don’t need a bruiser, they just need a D that doesn’t turn pucks over constantly. Our issues certainly aren’t due to a lack of physicality. Scandella is a big, tough D and he’s out biggest issue potentially.
With all due respect, Scandella is no bruiser. 55 made some terrible passes tonight, and nobody says anything about him, because Scandella is this year's Zach Sanford. You're gonna have to protect Kyrou and Thomas and the like if you want them to be around for the playoffs. Great job by the stripes tonight!

BluesSK wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:49 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:47 am Not sure why Krug’s name is being brought up. He’s been fantastic this year when he played.

The issue is not him, it’s trying to make Scandella and Parayko your shut down pairing.
We've been noticeably worse since he went on COVID list. I don't get it either.
There's a lot of heightism on this forum and I simply will not stand for it!!!
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:15 am
BluesSK wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:49 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:47 am Not sure why Krug’s name is being brought up. He’s been fantastic this year when he played.

The issue is not him, it’s trying to make Scandella and Parayko your shut down pairing.
We've been noticeably worse since he went on COVID list. I don't get it either.
There's a lot of heightism on this forum and I simply will not stand for it!!!
some of you will have to, if you want to see what's going on.