Re: OT Favorite current Jerseys

RAFritchey wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:51 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:23 am It's barely even debatable, it's the Kachina Coyote jersey.

A distant second is probably the Rangers Liberty jersey.

Then the all black Flames jersey with the horse with red snot flying out it's nose
You're leaving out the Sabres' "Buffaslug" and Islanders "Fisherman" jerseys?
I must have blinked because I missed a couple of these:

The 10 Worst NHL Jerseys of All Time
I'm happy they included the Moo-terus jersey. Don't agree about the Vancouver V or the Ducks third though.

BluesSK wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:46 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:23 am It's barely even debatable, it's the Kachina Coyote jersey.

Then the all black Flames jersey with the horse with red snot flying out it's nose

I'm happy they included the Moo-terus jersey. Don't agree about the Vancouver V or the Ducks third though.
Yep, both Canuck jerseys do not belong on there and there are way worse jerseys than the Ducks Michelin Man, which isn't all that bad. Never saw that Kings one though - woof.

That Coyotes jersey at 1 isn’t the one I was referring to but what I learned from that link is the author has no taste
Just a Russian propaganda account

BillP. wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:14 pm

Yep, both Canuck jerseys do not belong on there and there are way worse jerseys than the Ducks Michelin Man, which isn't all that bad. Never saw that Kings one though - woof.
The Burger King Jersey. 😃

The best Kings jersey was their first All the expansion six jerseys were really pretty good.

Honestly I think only about half of the jerseys on that list belong there. At number 10 you have that yellow bruins jersey which by no means is great, but good lord there are probably at least 100 worse than that over the league's history. It's clear the author just hates yellow and stripes.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

BluesSK wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:36 pm

Ha Ha - you’re right. It does resemble that :lol:

Yeah, the originals were there best. When they blended the original with the Gretzky era jersey, that looked good too. It was always a treat back then when the Blues were on TV in LA and you got to see Marcel Dionne and those jerseys. Didn’t happen too often.

BluesSK wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:36 pm

The best Kings jersey was their first All the expansion six jerseys were really pretty good.
What if Burger King becomes the jersey sponsor of the Kings and brings back the Burger King jersey?
Also, Tampax could sponsor Dallas and bring back the Mooterus :lol:
KA-KAW!