Meet Triumph of the Wild

A couple weeks back I was introduced to an interesting duo by the name of Triumph of the Wild.

The remind me of itinerant blues musicians that just crawl across the United States playing anywhere they can for a dollar, or less.

Music for the sake of music is one of the greatest things in the world to me.

Even as I age, I still dream of what it would be like playing for different people every night, getting out the maps, and just charging forward and seeing what the USA has...

An exciting life I'm sure, but a hard one....

>>>CLICK FOR THE REST<<<

Re: Meet Triumph of the Wild

Qapod The Mortician wrote:
Battra wrote:Oh...well this is an interview.

I already reviewed their CD...

Damn....I guess I've already forgotten about the series.
I haven't.

You sadistic bastard!!!
I actually wrote that like 2 weeks ago...before we'd even drawn the Wild....

Battra wrote:

I haven't.

You sadistic bastard!!!
I was just having fun with it, oh well.

not going to get into it. i've been understanding of battra's commercials in his sig, but there will be no SFU advertising on anything i'm connected with. it was a simple request, considering he changes his sig every few days anyway. guess that's how much he really loved the place.

Battra wrote:

I haven't.

You sadistic bastard!!!
Yeah, RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT! :lol:

T.C. wrote:apparently he chose his ad for a band he knew nothing about until a week ago over being here. i don't ask much, but i asked that one thing, he chose to leave.
There's a teeny weeny tiny little chance you might have been a tad harsh, lol......usually you're just snarky once in awhile!

But if it was for personal reasons it's certainly more understandable.

I wish it could be smoothed out, he's an alright kind of guy all things considered.

JMC-STL wrote:
Qapod The Mortician wrote:... I wish it could be smoothed out, he's an alright kind of guy all things considered.
Even though rumor has it that he's got a secret cache of Chinese knockoff hockey jerseys registered under his daughter's name. :mrgreen:
Hey there's a million things that guy could be doing, he's got shady and suspicious written all over him, but we all have our things, so I can't throw any stones. :D