Re: GDT: Game 2 St Louis Blues @ Colorado - 9:30 5/19 - TV:CNBC

BillP. wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 3:17 pm What's going on here. I check in and it looks like total chaos. WTF is going on? Don't tell me we're losing more guys tonight. Keep me posted. I'm here at work.
A lab screwed up some Covid tests, leading to some false positives. They independently tested those players again and they all came out clean, so those guys are in. Looks like it was Binnington and Tarasenko among others. Apparently this lab did Vegas and possibly some MLB teams as well. I'm guessing they won't be anymore!
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

NHLTIM wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 4:18 pm
BillP. wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 3:17 pm What's going on here. I check in and it looks like total chaos. WTF is going on? Don't tell me we're losing more guys tonight. Keep me posted. I'm here at work.
Basically the Blues had more players test positive. Army is pissed because the players aren't showing any symptoms and it looks like the NHL isn't going to let them play. Keep in mind these are healthy young professional athletes in the best shape of their lives, that have a 99.9% chance of surviving Covid. We live in the bizarro world and this right here fucking proves it.
I don't even think it was that they were aymptomatic (obviously because they didn't have it), it was that there were "discrepancies" in the tests. To me that indicates that the teams must do their own testing independent from this other lab that screwed up. Whatever, fuck Kroenke.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 4:35 pm
Basically the Blues had more players test positive. Army is pissed because the players aren't showing any symptoms and it looks like the NHL isn't going to let them play. Keep in mind these are healthy young professional athletes in the best shape of their lives, that have a 99.9% chance of surviving Covid. We live in the bizarro world and this right here fucking proves it.
I don't even think it was that they were aymptomatic (obviously because they didn't have it), it was that there were "discrepancies" in the tests. To me that indicates that the teams must do their own testing independent from this other lab that screwed up. Whatever, fuck Kroenke.
Strickland mentioned on The Point with Boom today. Blues(Army) were pissed because none of the players that had tested positive had any symptoms.....this why Army made the statement today about the testing and how much he thought their testing was total shit. I believe he ended his statement with a "fuck Kroenke" too but the NHL filtered that out.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Thanks for filling me in!

Dave's a mess wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 4:20 pm
A lab screwed up some Covid tests, leading to some false positives. They independently tested those players again and they all came out clean, so those guys are in. Looks like it was Binnington and Tarasenko among others. Apparently this lab did Vegas and possibly some MLB teams as well. I'm guessing they won't be anymore!
Thanks for the scoop!

if it was the caps/pens/leafs/oilers they'd post pone the game...
I hope Snuggerud beats the shit out of Kyrou

Ozzies09tc wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 7:39 pm
if it was the caps/pens/leafs/oilers they'd post pone the game...
Yeah. They would have.