Re: New Consolidated R.I.P. Thread

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:44 am R.I.P DMX
Earl Simmons
, known by his stage name DMX, was an American rapper, songwriter, and actor. .... didn't die of natural causes, by rapper standards (being shot), he died from a heart-attack. He was 50.
That heart attack came as a result of a debilitating drug overdose following repeated rehab attempts. He had 15 kids; not sure how many baby mommas that math works out to. I'd say his death is attributable to completely natural causes for a rapper.

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:30 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:44 am R.I.P DMX
Earl Simmons
, known by his stage name DMX, was an American rapper, songwriter, and actor. .... didn't die of natural causes, by rapper standards (being shot), he died from a heart-attack. He was 50.
That heart attack came as a result of a debilitating drug overdose following repeated rehab attempts. He had 15 kids; not sure how many baby mommas that math works out to. I'd say his death is attributable to completely natural causes for a rapper.
Nope... gotta be shot... with a gun.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:33 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:44 amR.I.P DMX
Earl Simmons
And would that have gotten him The Certificate?

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:52 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:33 pm
And would that have gotten him The Certificate?
His first album title was "It's Dark and Hell Is Hot".... pretty much says it all.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:37 pm
T.C. wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:46 pmRIP. Somewhere, the Fukawi are mourning.
Probably making souvenir bugles as we type.
Chief Wild Eagle: [when asked how the Hekawi got their name] Many moons ago tribe move west because Pilgrims ruin neighborhood. Tribe travel west, over country and mountains and wild streams, then come big day... tribe fall over cliff, that when Hekawi get name. Medicine man say to my ancestor, "I think we lost. Where the heck are we?"