Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

#5562
JMC-STL wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:18 pm
You need some celeb power to support your Church of The Unholy-whatever, Rev. I suggest you make a play for the "Cash Me Ou'side" girl of former Dr. Phil fame, who is all grown up now AND a millionaire rapper.
I don’t think she’d be too hot of a ticket up here in Macoupin... even if she could rap Willie Nelson songs... I could get her into heaven, though....for a pretty decent price.

Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

#5563
Turk Sanderson wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:23 pm
JMC-STL wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:18 pm
You need some celeb power to support your Church of The Unholy-whatever, Rev. I suggest you make a play for the "Cash Me Ou'side" girl of former Dr. Phil fame, who is all grown up now AND a millionaire rapper.
I don’t think she’d be too hot of a ticket up here in Macoupin... even if she could rap Willie Nelson songs... I could get her into heaven, though....for a pretty decent price.
She sure is having the last laugh on everyone.

Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

#5564
CaptSMRT wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:48 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:23 pm
JMC-STL wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:18 pm
You need some celeb power to support your Church of The Unholy-whatever, Rev. I suggest you make a play for the "Cash Me Ou'side" girl of former Dr. Phil fame, who is all grown up now AND a millionaire rapper.
I don’t think she’d be too hot of a ticket up here in Macoupin... even if she could rap Willie Nelson songs... I could get her into heaven, though....for a pretty decent price.
She sure is having the last laugh on everyone.
...'till she gets shot. Rappers have a lower life expectancy than Mayflies.

Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

#5565
Turk Sanderson wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:27 pm
CaptSMRT wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:48 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:23 pm


I don’t think she’d be too hot of a ticket up here in Macoupin... even if she could rap Willie Nelson songs... I could get her into heaven, though....for a pretty decent price.
She sure is having the last laugh on everyone.
...'till she gets shot. Rappers have a lower life expectancy than Mayflies.
Shit....she isn't really a rapper

Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

#5566
CaptSMRT wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:04 am
Turk Sanderson wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:27 pm
CaptSMRT wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:48 pm
She sure is having the last laugh on everyone.
...'till she gets shot. Rappers have a lower life expectancy than Mayflies.
Shit....she isn't really a rapper
But she HAS to be a rapper. She's already fallen off all of the other lower rungs of alt-pop culture. Unless you want her to join BNF. Or maybe The Asylum. :idea:

Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

#5567
JMC-STL wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:31 am
CaptSMRT wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:04 am
Turk Sanderson wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:27 pm

...'till she gets shot. Rappers have a lower life expectancy than Mayflies.
Shit....she isn't really a rapper
But she HAS to be a rapper. She's already fallen off all of the other lower rungs of alt-pop culture. Unless you want her to join BNF. Or maybe The Asylum. :idea:
Rap beefs aren't what they used to be anyway. The most popular rapper now...Nas X...he doesn't seem like the killing type.

Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

#5568
CaptSMRT wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:34 am
JMC-STL wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:31 am
CaptSMRT wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:04 am
Shit....she isn't really a rapper
But she HAS to be a rapper. She's already fallen off all of the other lower rungs of alt-pop culture. Unless you want her to join BNF. Or maybe The Asylum. :idea:
Rap beefs aren't what they used to be anyway. The most popular rapper now...Nas X...he doesn't seem like the killing type.
If Megan Thee Stallion can lose a toenail or two, surely Bhad Bhabie can claim a rightful spot in Rapper Heaven to prove Rev's point.

Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

#5570
CaptSMRT wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:04 pm
A baby with three dicks was recently born in Iraq. I guess this is GOD's way of making up for George Bush. What would this baby's gender be...Superman? One dicked people...your days are numbered.
Putin will never be okay with this.... he'll sew three more dicks onto a Russian zygote and name it четыре пениса путин.

Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

#5571
Turk Sanderson wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:43 pm
CaptSMRT wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:04 pm
A baby with three dicks was recently born in Iraq. I guess this is GOD's way of making up for George Bush. What would this baby's gender be...Superman? One dicked people...your days are numbered.
Putin will never be okay with this.... he'll sew three more dicks onto a Russian zygote and name it четыре пениса путин.
Russia will be the first country to send a baby with four dicks into space.

Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

#5572
CaptSMRT wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:18 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:43 pm
CaptSMRT wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:04 pm
A baby with three dicks was recently born in Iraq. I guess this is GOD's way of making up for George Bush. What would this baby's gender be...Superman? One dicked people...your days are numbered.
Putin will never be okay with this.... he'll sew three more dicks onto a Russian zygote and name it четыре пениса путин.
Russia will be the first country to send a baby with four dicks into space.
If he gets the corresponding testicles, he'll be an octonut.

Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

#5574
JMC-STL wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:58 am
CaptSMRT wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:04 pm
A baby with three dicks was recently born in Iraq. I guess this is GOD's way of making up for George Bush. What would this baby's gender be...Superman? One dicked people...your days are numbered.
This may get mixed reviews at your next Trans gig.
This is a trans-positive bit...a baby with three dicks demolishes the binary gender model.

Re: How many Blues fans does it take?

#5575
CaptSMRT wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:09 am
JMC-STL wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:58 am
CaptSMRT wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:04 pm
A baby with three dicks was recently born in Iraq. I guess this is GOD's way of making up for George Bush. What would this baby's gender be...Superman? One dicked people...your days are numbered.
This may get mixed reviews at your next Trans gig.
This is a trans-positive bit...a baby with three dicks demolishes the binary gender model.
I meant the gig when YOU are the cross-dresser.