Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Anaheim Ducks - 7:00 3/26

insideout wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:57 pm They haven't been good since before the shutdown last season. To me, that's long enough to justify a personnel change or two.
Yeah, they were still playing with the confidence that they were the champs and they wanted to keep the belt. The shutdown killed everything. But I’m looking forward to off season. I want to see if Army can revitalize this team with new blood.

This team has to navigate through a proverbial murderers row until the end of the season, its not going to end well. I was pretty happy with the Krug acquisition, not so much now, there's something to be said for size on the back side. Petro is dearly missed, Parayko being injured exposed the soft under belly of the Blues. Binner has to be the best player on the ice going forward and that might be a bridge too far with the current D.

Turk Sanderson wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:44 pm
Ozzies09tc wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:32 pm
Turk Sanderson wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:43 pm Maybe you keep Dunn and expose Krug
hard no
Krug's 5 years older than Dunn... is he 4.625 million a year better?
Contractually speaking I havent the best of either of them.

But defensively speaking krug is miles ahead of dunn and offensively speaking it's near even with a slight edge to krug
I hope Snuggerud beats the shit out of Kyrou