Re: GDT: Blues @ Sharks - Sat 3/20

I'm happy that The Blues are leading after The 1st Period, but not happy that Husso was scored upon very early in yet another game, especially after he had two easy chances to smother the puck with his glove, but fumbled it away twice like he was extremely nervous, or his hands weren't connected to his arms, He was shaking like hehad some kind of palsy. His early problems in games is a problem, making his team start behind in most of his games. Also, they were outshot 2 to 1. Also not happy that a goal scored by Hoffman was taken away because they were offside entering the zone, not long after their 2nd goal was scored when they were within a hair's breadth of being offside. They need to clean up their game. Joshua continues to look impressive. And De La Rose looked good, which is important, given that Sundqvist is out for the rest of the season. Good thing The Blues are deep at forward.

Re: GDT: Blues @ Sharks - Sat 3/20

Robb_K wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:54 pm I'm happy that The Blues are leading after The 1st Period, but not happy that Husso was scored upon very early in yet another game, especially after he had two easy chances to smother the puck with his glove, but fumbled it away twice like he was extremely nervous, or his hands weren't connected to his arms, He was shaking like hehad some kind of palsy. His early problems in games is a problem, making his team start behind in most of his games. Also, they were outshot 2 to 1. Also not happy that a goal scored by Hoffman was taken away because they were offside entering the zone, not long after their 2nd goal was scored when they were within a hair's breadth of being offside. They need to clean up their game. Joshua continues to look impressive. And De La Rose looked good, which is important, given that Sundqvist is out for the rest of the season. Good thing The Blues are deep at forward.
I'm happy nobody got hurt in the first period.