Re: GDT: St Louis Blues @ SJ Sharks - 8:00 3/19 - TV:FSMW

Dave's a mess wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:41 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:16 pm Not gonna ruin my Friday night...nope. Not gonna let it happen
I understand there's a large, Indianapolis based amateur basketball tournament that might provide a decent viewing alternative.
Having a hard time getting fired up for sports in general lately....doubtful the NCAA tourney will do it for me. Playoff hockey will get me back on track but this regular season going through the motions bullshit just hasn’t done much for me since before the bubble.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:04 pm
NHLTIM wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:16 pm Not gonna ruin my Friday night...nope. Not gonna let it happen
I understand there's a large, Indianapolis based amateur basketball tournament that might provide a decent viewing alternative.
Having a hard time getting fired up for sports in general lately....doubtful the NCAA tourney will do it for me. Playoff hockey will get me back on track but this regular season going through the motions bullshit just hasn’t done much for me since before the bubble.
I miss the crowds a lot more than I thought I would.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

NHLTIM wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:04 pm
I hear ya. This season has me all excited about Hoffman’s play for chrissakes!
"suck a dick Stan Lee"

That injury to Sundqvist's knee looked pretty bad. I hope against the odds that it's not serious, and he won't be out a long time.

A decent period for The Blues they should have had a goal during that scrum in front of the net. At least they're playing a lot better than they did against The Kings and Knights recently. They seem to have enough energy to at least play the game (unlike in the last 3.