Re: GDT: St Louis Blues @ LA Kings - 9:00 St Pats - TV:FSMW

Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:35 am
BluesSK wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:43 pm I'm still a big Ryan O'Reilly fan but I kinda wish Brayden Schenn was the captain.
Reasonable take. ROR is a great choice given how hard he works and the example he sets for the kids, but Schenn is a classic throwback leader. Helps that they're the 2 best forwards on the team too.
Jmo, but until this team gets healthy, I don't think it makes much difference who is wearing the C. Right now, this team is just flat undermanned especially against the upper half of the nhl teams. A healthy #55 would immediately make this team much better, but I fear that's not going to happen anytime soon.

BluesSK wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:43 pm I'm still a big Ryan O'Reilly fan but I kinda wish Brayden Schenn was the captain.
Reasonable take. ROR is a great choice given how hard he works and the example he sets for the kids, but Schenn is a classic throwback leader. Helps that they're the 2 best forwards on the team too.
Jmo, but until this team gets healthy, I don't think it makes much difference who is wearing the C. Right now, this team is just flat undermanned especially against the upper half of the nhl teams. A healthy #55 would immediately make this team much better, but I fear that's not going to happen anytime soon.

BillP. wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:04 am
Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:15 am
BillP. wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:10 am How bad did we look? Didn’t catch the game but I’m thinking we need a healthy Parayko playing at a high level bad.
He was moved to LTIR today to make room for Bozak,
Holy Cow. I was talking to Mattyice here at work this morning and he said his uncle heard that Parayko is in real bad shape. Like he could be done for good. He was talking about having to maybe put a rod in his back. He said he doesn't know where his uncle gets his info or if it's true but shit, maybe he's on to something. Not good if we lose Parayko for good. Sure hope Tarasenko is here to stay.
Seems like a legit source.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

barnburner wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:06 am
Oh no doubt. I was commenting moreso based on the content of the season itself and each players' style.