Re: News and Games around the NHL

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:30 am The problems go beyond the coach but it had to be done.

They need more done than that. They need to get rid of some of the stink in that locker room. Eichel, Staal, and Hall all need to go. Hall signed there because of Kruger.
Build that team around Dahlin and Cozens and go from there. Moving Eichel will get them a great return.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:26 am
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:30 am The problems go beyond the coach but it had to be done.

They need more done than that. They need to get rid of some of the stink in that locker room. Eichel, Staal, and Hall all need to go. Hall signed there because of Kruger.
Build that team around Dahlin and Cozens and go from there. Moving Eichel will get them a great return.
There’s already talk of Staal retuning to Carolina.
I REALLY wanted Hall to sign here this past offseason but I’ve been happy with Hoffman.
"suck a dick Stan Lee"

NHLTIM wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:26 am

I think an Eichel deal happens this summer or not at all. I dont' think there are enough teams with cap space in season, but in the summer that opens up. The question is if their rookie GM has it in him to pull it off. They've seen how trading a star center for spare parts can go wrong. Can they swing a deal that actually nets them a usefull NHL player right now in addition to other assets? That's what I'd be looking for after getting absolutely nothing for ROR.

Hall has absolutely murdered his next contract this year. If I'm him I want out ASAP so I can try to build that stock back up...and also win some hockey games. Get whatever you can for Staal at the deadline. The fans will hate all this, but whatever, they hate it now.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Rivermanfan wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:11 am
Drubilly wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:27 am
BluesSK wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:03 pm

Yeah that is pretty bad.

Yeah, that is definitely a charge
I don’t think it’s charging. He skated to make a play and to separate the man from the puck. Also looks like he glides into the hit which to me nullifies any charging call.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

BillP. wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:48 am I was going to say this hit was clean but then I saw the video where he came across the ice. I mean the dude went out of his way to go get him. The hit itself was fine to me, but that 2nd video is incriminating.
Tinordi had the puck. That’s a player doing his job IMO.

"Suck a dick Johansen"

NHLTIM wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:08 am
Drubilly wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:27 am

I don’t think it’s charging. He skated to make a play and to separate the man from the puck. Also looks like he glides into the hit which to me nullifies any charging call.
Yeah. I see a guy covering his ass to make a play on the man he should be covering. It was a pretty soft hit but an awkward fall.

BluesSK wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:10 pm

Yeah. I see a guy covering his ass to make a play on the man he should be covering. It was a pretty soft hit but an awkward fall.
I think the result of the hit has skewed perception.
"suck a dick Stan Lee"

Drubilly wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:29 pm
BluesSK wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:10 pm

I think the result of the hit has skewed perception.
Imagine a player skating across the ice to prevent the opposing puck carrier from just skating in untouched! I feel like the outcry of that play sums up society lately as well.

"Suck a dick Johansen"