Re: 2021 St. Louis Blues Thread

The only defenseman left standing from the Cup Final Game 7 is Dunn, and he's been terrible. After watching the hightlights from last night's Kings game, they're just getting outmuscled or just are flat out out of position in front of the net. Even if Parayko gets back relatively soon, this team is in trouble and doesn't give me much confidence if they make the playoffs.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:57 am The only defenseman left standing from the Cup Final Game 7 is Dunn, and he's been terrible. After watching the hightlights from last night's Kings game, they're just getting outmuscled or just are flat out out of position in front of the net. Even if Parayko gets back relatively soon, this team is in trouble and doesn't give me much confidence if they make the playoffs.
Yeah, I was thinking about this yesterday. I forgot to remind myself that it was our Defense that drove that Cup team to the Championship. Parayko and Bouwmeester were outstanding. Just flat out outstanding. Pure shutdown.......................we don't have that now. Maybe Army will do something about this and address it.

BillP. wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:01 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:57 am The only defenseman left standing from the Cup Final Game 7 is Dunn, and he's been terrible. After watching the hightlights from last night's Kings game, they're just getting outmuscled or just are flat out out of position in front of the net. Even if Parayko gets back relatively soon, this team is in trouble and doesn't give me much confidence if they make the playoffs.
Yeah, I was thinking about this yesterday. I forgot to remind myself that it was our Defense that drove that Cup team to the Championship. Parayko and Bouwmeester were outstanding. Just flat out outstanding. Pure shutdown.......................we don't have that now. Maybe Army will do something about this and address it.
Dunn is a goner this summer. I'd say earlier, but they just don't have the depth to deal with subtracting another LD midseason.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!