Re: GDT: Same teams Same time - 3/13

JMC-STL wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:17 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:32 pm
Dave's a mess wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:01 amBut is the game at the same place?
Same place. Different outcome
So no OT tonight? Old Man Robb_K will appreciate that.
I’m looking so forward to the Blues ruining my Saturday night . I wish we would just move out to the west coast and play all the rest of our games on the road.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

NHLTIM wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:49 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:17 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:32 pm

Same place. Different outcome
So no OT tonight? Old Man Robb_K will appreciate that.
I’m looking so forward to the Blues ruining my Saturday night . I wish we would just move out to the west coast and play all the rest of our games on the road.
7 games on at 6 pm. I agree, it’s a more enjoyable hockey experience taking in all these games than just hunkering down and watching the Blues. It’s fun going RedZone on NHL action. Being hostage to the Blues takes you away from that.

Not a good period by The Blues. They were chasing the puck the whole time. They were losing the puck as lot, just like last night, not able to handle The Knights' speed and relentless forecheck. Just like all the last four games, they seem tired and are not doing their own hard hitting forecheck. They lose the puck in their own zone, and IF they somehow get into The Neutral Zone, they lose it there. They're having trouble simply even skating the puck out of the zone . Again, the puck is bouncing off and dribbling off their sticks, and The Knights are jumping on all the loose pucks.

BluesSK wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:50 pm What's the verdict on Dakota? Keeper or nah?
He doesn’t have a role here if we were healthy. Could be a useful call up here or there in the future but I’m not holding my breath
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"