Re: GDT: St Louis Blues @ Ducks - 9:00 3/1 - TV:FSMW Radio:101.1

BluesSK wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:35 pm Not sure what Shattenkirk was thinking by signing with Anaheim.
I agree. Tampa offered him a 3 year deal. I’m sure it was less money but hell, cost of living in CA is higher. Not to mention he had a hell of a year in Tampa and was a great fit there. But I heard on the radio telecast he’s got a brother that lives in Anaheim and his brother as recently as a couple years ago worked in the front office for the Ducks. So maybe his brother had influence on the move.

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:14 am Sanford is now 5th on the team in goals and only two behind Kyrou. He’s well on his way to another 20 goal season. He’s been so important with all the injuries on the left side

*undertaker sitting up in his casket gif*

Also, Dakota Joshua becomes the first Blues player to score his first NHL goal with his dick
The rules say you're supposed to play the puck with your stick. Joshua is smart enough to exploit the loopholes. Off the charts hockey sense.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:14 am Sanford is now 5th on the team in goals and only two behind Kyrou. He’s well on his way to another 20 goal season. He’s been so important with all the injuries on the left side

*undertaker sitting up in his casket gif*

Also, Dakota Joshua becomes the first Blues player to score his first NHL goal with his dick
20 goal season but those 20 goals come like in only 13 games. He’s the most frustrating player in Blues history.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"