Re: 2021 St. Louis Blues Thread

BillP. wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:31 pm You really appreciate a guy like Schwartz when you look at shit like Jeff Skinner and the contract he’s got not to mention the numbers he’s putting up. One whole assist this year. Wow.
Yeah, Schwartz is no stranger to cold stretches, but when he gets cold he still does everything else right and helps drive play. Skinner has always been streaky, but yikes has that contract been a disaster. Sad thing is for Buffalo fans, it was a perfectly predictable disaster.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:38 pm
Matangama wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:35 pm This seems like a fine time to give a shout out to Mrs. Tarasenko.

A1AB64A9-D636-4522-BCDE-EAF51C25DA28.jpeg
That pictures going to make me throw out my shoulder too
Yep, that’s about right!

I hope like hell that Vladdy comes back and stays healthy, but if the poor guy gets hurt again, let’s just say she is one heck of a consolation prize.

Aesa wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:51 pm I predict that if Stone pulls his bullshit with Tank like he did with Bozak, there is going to be a riot on the ice. Blood will flow heavily and Vegas will need a regiment of National Guard to get out of Enterprise in one piece. :twisted:
I love Stone as a player, but I think you're right on. In fact if he does that to ANYBODY I think you'll see that reaction.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:39 pm
JMC-STL wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:19 pmНебеса могут подождать, у нас есть еще много фотографий для просмотра.
Are you guys trying to sell me cheap high quality jerseys
Посоветуйтесь с китайцем на следующем углу. Мы работаем только с русскими невестами.