Re: News and Games around the NHL

BluesSK wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:33 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:44 pm 9 million a year for Buffalo

Wow. Remember how that was a "steal" for Buffalo.
What happened to that guy? A 40 goal season when he was 26, and he's had only 14 goals and 10 assists in 73 games since then, He's only had 5 total points since 2019, Have injuries affected him that much?
At $9 mil a year for 4 more years after this one, Buffalo sure needs to figure something out!

RAFritchey wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:06 pm
BluesSK wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:33 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:44 pm 9 million a year for Buffalo

Wow. Remember how that was a "steal" for Buffalo.
What happened to that guy? A 40 goal season when he was 26, and he's had only 14 goals and 10 assists in 73 games since then, He's only had 5 total points since 2019, Have injuries affected him that much?
At $9 mil a year for 4 more years after this one, Buffalo sure needs to figure something out!
I wonder if it’s that organization. Look what happened to ROR there. They are paying 17 million a year for Skinner and Hall and have gotten ONE goal total for it.
Just a Russian propaganda account

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:13 pm
RAFritchey wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:06 pm
BluesSK wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:33 pmWow. Remember how that was a "steal" for Buffalo.
I wonder if it’s that organization. Look what happened to ROR there. They are paying 17 million a year for Skinner and Hall and have gotten ONE goal total for it.
All bloody trails in Buffalo lead to one person: Kim Pegula. But you didn't hear that from me. 8-)

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:00 am Maybe montreal should play the better goalie

Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 9.00.03 AM.png
That Price contract......damn, what a disaster. Firing Julien and Muller at this point seems like a gross overreaction. A 9-5-4 record isn’t exactly awful, despite their recent slump. I’m guessing the record doesn’t tell the whole story, but still, seems a little extreme.

NHLTIM wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:10 am Bergy has been right a lot lately so I’m gonna give him the benefit of the doubt
I don't know if he's done a good job or not over the course of his tenure, but I love a GM that takes big swings like he does. He'll make the big trade and isn't afraid to take criticism. He got killed by many at the time of the Subban-Weber trade, but that looks like a clear W for him now.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:15 pm Drafting Jesperi Kotkaniemi over Brady Tkachuk was an absolutely boneheaded decision.
Well center was huge problem for Montreal at the time. They needed a center bad and KK was all the rage the last 48 hours leading up to the draft.
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"

Turk Sanderson wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:44 pm
BlueinNy wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:06 pm Jackie Redmond is wearing a potato 🥔 sack on nhl now. Drop a ten on the floor and wait for her to bend over to pick it up if you want a female anatomy lesson.
Man...I remember the days when a man could be a man. Long live the great Morris Wanchuk
Official "Bitch Ass" Fan and proud of it"

"Suck a dick Johansen"

"Official Sponsor of the Legend....Jeremy Roenick"