Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Arizona - 7:00 - 2/4 - TV:FSMW Radio:101.1

Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:46 pm Berube was pissed in his post game comments about the play of someone(s) on the ice for the Blues empty netter. The players on the ice were Faulk, Dunn, Kyrou, Thomas, Sanford, Sunny D.You can eliminate two, probably three from the list and probably guess which ones he was calling lazy

Also, this picture.

Dunn and Sanford. The others I'd give a pass, from memory.

Re: GDT: St Louis Blues vs Arizona - 7:00 - 2/4 - TV:FSMW Radio:101.1

Robb_K wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:14 pm
Dread_Pirate_Westley wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:46 pm Berube was pissed in his post game comments about the play of someone(s) on the ice for the Blues empty netter. The players on the ice were Faulk, Dunn, Kyrou, Thomas, Sanford, Sunny D.You can eliminate two, probably three from the list and probably guess which ones he was calling lazy

Also, this picture.

Dunn and Sanford. The others I'd give a pass, from memory.
So I went back and watched the goal. Dunn lost a race/battle for the puck at our blue line, then after making a save on the subsequent shot, had his pocket picked by Dvorak who scored. He seemed to be hustling to the puck, but losing it twice in 5 seconds probably didn't sit well with Berube. The clip of the play below doesn't show anything else in the play, but here ya go:

Upon further review, Kyrou's backcheck left a lot to be desired, and no other forward ever made it back to the other side of the redline. Faulk is probably the only guy free of any guilt.
...but whatever, the Blues won the Cup!!!!!